Bruno Fert: From Jerusalem to Jericho.
A traveler descends from Jerusalem’s height to Jericho’s depth, some eight hundred twenty-five feet below sea level.
1. Damascus gate, the entry point to the arab quarter of the old city of Jerusalem. It is also the the departure point of the Naplouse road which leads to Damascus.
2. A dry river bed in Sahara Yahudan (Judean desert).
3. Gorges of Wadi Qelt
4. Man washes in the basin sources of Ein Farah.
5. The Orthodox Monastery of St George Koziba, miraculously clinging to the cliffs of Wadi Quelt
6. Caravanserai Wadi Musa near Jericho.
7. Wadi Musa cemetery